October 17-19, 2011 – Mountain View
- PDEC’s New Legal Advisory Board took shape with Judi Clark Chairing the effort. Notes from Judi’s andMary Hodder’s IIW session are here.
- Kaliya Hamlin hosted a session for big companies interested in Personal Data. We will be following up and exploring developing workshops for those companies.
- Customer Commons was created the day before IIW started with a group ranging from Doc and Joyce Searls to Craig Burton, Judi Clark, Joe Andrieu, Mary Ruddy, Mary Hodder, Drummond Reed, Britt Blaser, Markus Sabadello, and others. Customer Commons has evolved from the work at Project VRM, by Doc Searls and a large active community of VRMers. PDEC will be collaborating closely with Customer Commons. PDEC’s collaboration will help companies offer early access to new Personal Data products to individual members to get feedback and early adoption from those folks very interested in the space. Notes from the working session are here.
- Markus Sabadello held a session on PDEC Technical Documentation and Interoperability. Notes are here.
- IIW opened Thursday with “Yukon Day,” and many Startup Circle members and all of the companies doing something around personal data participating and sharing how they fit in to an overall ecosystem landscape.
- Kaliya Hamlin hosted a session on a Personal Data Ecosystem overview.