Personal announced good news expanding it services to include the ability to get bills delivered to your vault via their partnership with All Filed. It also has a new Import feature that makes it easy to add and update one’s information. Things that now can be updated include
- Passwords from popular password managers to easily add your usernames and passwords to Personal
- Education & Career History from LinkedIn and the U.S. Department of Education
They have a video to describe the integration.
They got coverage in the Washington Post :) The Download: Personal turns to partners to grow its customer base.
Customers on both platforms get:
- Automatic Delivery: Import bills and statements to Personal as they become available.
- Secure Storage: Personal protects data vaults with 256-bit AES encryption and RSA 2048 asymmetric key encryption.
- Easy Access: Get bills and statements on the go with Personal’s iPhone and Android apps.
- Secure Sharing: Securely share important documents through Personal with anyone in your life who needs access to them.
FileThis gets bills and statements from over 200 companies.
With the end of Beta Personal added an annual $29.99 fee and Shane talked about this fact in the Washington Post.
He added that some initial users even raised questions about the nonexistent price tag and preferred to pay a fee because it made the firm’s business model more transparent.
“They felt and told us that the fact that it wasn’t paid created issues and concerns around the true degree to which their privacy and security were being protected,” Green said.
There is also a post on his website about this.